Thursday 17 July 2008

My little one had his last session at Pre-school today until September. This morning while lining up all the cards for his Teachers and Assistants with their little gifts - I had a brainwave (not good at about one and half hours before you have to go), I should have at least made something to put their little gifts (earrings) in. White cardstock, paper trimmer, Papermania paper, Black cardstock, Daisy punches, doublesided tape, ruler and paper scorer - one hour later - six boxes, filled with white tissue paper and the earrings. Was so proud of my achievement - two boxes from one A4 sheet of card stock (box measure 31/2 x 3 x 1 1/4 inches). The toppers are not as square as I would have liked - now I can see a use for those square punches - more pound signs flashing before my eyes!!

No comments: