Thursday 24 July 2008

Summer is finally here - the days have been warm and the nights, humid - but I'm not complaining - I love it! Time for crafting has been sparse though. I have been fitting in a few minutes here and there before going on outings and then before bed.....taking a whole day to complete a card!

This card has been made for Twin girls. I have used background paper which is free from Funky Fairy Inspirations and the patterns for the little sweaters have come from Craft Creations, Issue 9. I have knitted these using wooden kebab sticks - it makes the whole design a more mini version, which is better for putting on cards. I have used some bazzill pink cardstock along with some checked paper which came from Papercraft Essentials magazine. I have used the daisy punches for the flowers, ribbon from Poppicrafts and buttons from my stash.

No comments: