Thursday 3 July 2008

This weeks challenge from A Spoon Full of Sugar
Circles
Make a card with a circle somewhere in the design, could be on the paper or the greeting or whatever else you can think of as long as it has a circle on.
I have used Hamish with flowers to create this card. I have paper pieced his outfit in black bazzill cardstock, and pearlised red and cream papers. The background papers are from Dovecraft and the red ribbon from Poppicrafts. The Handmade by stamped circle is made using the Handmade by stamp from Cats Life Press. The other circles have been cut out using a circle punch and the sentiments done on the computer. I have used peel off dots to embellish the circles and a few gems. I have also used a paper flower (half) from Poppicrafts and used a red marker to colour the petals. I am making these cards for my little boy's Preschool teachers and Assistants - the reasoning behind the Yellow trainers for Hamish. My Little one has a pair of Yellow trainers which he really love.

1 comment:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

The cards on your blog are lovely, you are very clever. Linda x