Saturday 16 August 2008

It's my 35th Birthday today. The day has been great - been out to the hairdressers, had lunch at Nando's and then did a bit of shopping. Just a quick one for today though. My friend is christening her little boy tomorrow and I thought I would make a card with a little bag on the front for his gift. I have used a piece of Dovecraft paper trimmed to 5 x 3 1/2 inches. I have scored lines at 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch and one inch from each short side and then 1/2 inch from the bottom of the long side. I have then basically folded it to make a small pocket to stick to the front of the card (the card will act as the back for the bag) . I have used the same paper to make a handle for the bag. The scroll stamp is by Dovecraft and the background paper is from Doodlebug.

If you haven't signed up for my blog candy - there is still time so go for it - you just might win it!


3 comments:

Sammi said...

Glad you've had a great day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
This little bag card is Awesome.. the bag is such a fantastic idea - I love it!! And your colour choices and colouring are gorgeous!
Sammi
xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Wow very cute What a fab idea. Kimx

Rosette said...

Happy Birthdat dear!! Still a few more hours to celebrate! lol Have a fab time!
Rosette.xx