Tuesday 5 August 2008

Sarah Kay Challenges - Week 5 - 3 Buttons & 3 Jewels.

This weeks creations should have three Buttons and three Jewels anywhere on the project.
I have been having a brain freeze - too many days off crafting and I cant seem to get in the creative mood - loads of papers and bits hanging around but just cant seem to use them in the most creative manner at the moment. Anyway I have water coloured this Sarah Kay girl, and matted the image onto some bazzill cardstock. The background paper is from Papercraft Essentials magazine and the jewels on the corner of the image have been taken from my stash. I have used some wire to attach the flowers to each other. I have wound a length of wire around a cocktail stick and then flattened it (with a rolling pin) so it will lie flat. The flowers have been made with a medium daisy punch.
Oh its my birthday this month - I will be offering some blog candy in a day or two................

No comments: