Thursday 25 September 2008

My Gosh where is the time going? I havent posted anything so far this week. I have been busy working on some samples for some wedding stationery I have been asked to do. Do you know that feeling when you have so many different ideas but not sure where they should all go - well that's how I am feeling right now. I have a colour scheme for the invites of dark brown and ivory with a heart/hearts - so I am working on so many ideas right now. They also have to include a menu for the afternoon guests too, so trying to get it all to fit and still look elegant has been a bit of a task, but I got it all sorted last night.

Sugar Nellie has a forum (an online birthday party) open this week - and I have won a prize in their door prize. Cant wait to see what it is..........

I am off to work on my challenges for this week......

No comments: