Thursday 18 September 2008

This weeks Challenge over on A Spoon Full of Sugar blog is Christmas.

Well I dont have any stamps from the Sugar Nellie range with Christmas or even a winter theme, so you just know what that means...................(pound signs flashing before my eyes)......
Anyway the background paper came with Simply cards and papercraft magazine, which I must admit I really like - pink is quite unusual for a christmas theme and it has really grown on me. The sentiment also came free with the magazine. The snowflake embossed background was gifted to me, and I have enhanced it with some snowflake embellishments. Tilda has been coloured in water colours, and then she has been glamorized with white glitter. The ribbon again is from Poppicrafts.



2 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww this is so Xmassy - lovely colours!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jean, Love the cute image you have used,Thanks for playing along this week,Hugs Debbie x