Saturday 3 January 2009

Katharina is giving away a cute little mouse stamp from her new Party Animals range which was released today on Whiff of Joy. The challenge is to create a card using the sketch on her blog and the lucky winner will be the owner of the cute mouse stamp.

This is the only Whiff of Joy stamp I have (at the moment) but I love it. I decided to try something really different and stamp her on a chip board square. I wasnt too sure how the water colour pencils would take to the chipboard, but I was able to water colour her effectively. the background is the bazzill dots cardstock, which I am loving at the moment too. The image is mounted on a square of stardream silver card. The white lace, and ribbon came from my stash as well as the star confetti. The Life friend stamp is by Studio G Designer clear stamps.


2 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

Absolutely lovely!!
Thanks for joining in.
Katharina

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card , I have just bought this stamp but haven't used it yet. You have made a beautiful card with yours :-)