Wednesday 25 February 2009

Housework on hold - cards to make, stamps to play with. These gorgeous girls or rather Miss Anya's from The Greeting Farm are so lovely. I couldnt decide which to do first so decided to do all three - this card is going to an 11 year old so I thought it would reflect the many changes our tweens and teens go through these days. I have coloured them with watercolour pencils ....will be able to have those pro markers one day. The bags have been paper pieced used various scraps I had lying around, the sentiment has been computer generated, the background paper came free with Papercraft Essentials Magazine, the ribbon and the brown cardstock are both from my stash.

Now I'm of to chase the housework, do some shopping (for food), have to be at my little one's school for the family learning program jsut after lunch, (it is fantastic by the way) which finishes at the same time as the little one does. Race home to feed him, by which time the oldest one will be through the door, to eat, then it's piano lessons, for the oldest, football straight after for the youngest, and then a meeting at the oldest one's school - phew its all happening and you know what - it means no more time to craft for today! I have one more post to do later - I made the card last night, and twigged it this morning.....so I will be back x



No comments: