Tuesday 17 March 2009

This weeks challenge from Cupcake Craft Challenges is a colour combination - Brown and Pink, or Brown and Blue or Brown and Green.
Brown is one of my favourite colours and mixed with pink....hmm delicious combination....so it just had to be a cake!
I have cut out a cupcake shape making the base of pink card which I scored lines on to resemble a cupcake case, the pink topping is from a paper which came free with Papercraft Essentials Magazine. The pink ribbon is from my stash, the brown background paper is Doodlebug Chocolate Truffle, The sentiment is from craftwork cards, and the raspberry and chocolate cardstocks are from DS Crafts. I used a punch to make little sprinkles to place on top of the cake.
Also Cupcake Craft Challenges are looking for a new design team - It closes on the 21st March 09.



3 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Very cute! I like the cake!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card - that cupcake looks good to eat

Kim Dellow said...

Yummy, this cupcake looks wonderful, I want to eat it. Those papers are fabby, they work so well together. Kim