Friday 20 March 2009

This weeks challenge from Roses on Paper Challenge Blog is a Quilt Card. This a fabulous way to use up all those pieces of paper which we have lying around to use again.

I am having so much fun with these Anya Stamps. While looking for scraps to make my quilt, I couldnt believe how many pieces of orange I had, so I just had to give Anya an orange outfit too. The papers are all of pieces of paper which came free at some point over the past two years with Papercraft Essentials magazine. I have coloured the image with watercolour pencils and layer her onto orange and brown cardstocks. The brown scalloped panels have been made using the Keepsake romance board, peel offs for the quilt panel edging, white gel pen for faux stitching and the flowers and brads from my stash.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I LOVE the colors you used. I used the same image on mine. lol

Anki said...

Very cute card! You did a great job with the challenge. Thank you for playing with us. Kram - Anki

Jodi said...

Pretty creation!! Great job on the challenge, good luck!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

stampingtink said...

What pretty colors! I love the yellows and browns together and Miss Anya is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our challenge and good luck!