Sunday 26 April 2009

The days seem to fly by so quickly - I know I am always saying this but when you week is filled doing work, fitting in your hobbies, and being the kids taxi driver, the time flies.

Two cards I made this evening - the wedding one has Dovecrafts Eastern Blooms background paper, which I ran through the printer to add the Congratulations and the names of the bride and groom. The Wedding day Chipboard self adhesive sticker, I found in one of the little pound shops. Flower made using woodware daisy punch and the ribbon came from my stash. The second card is a commissioned one too. The red heart and Honey letters are made from chipboard, bazzill swiss dots cardstock, Happy birthday sentiment done on the computer and metal heart which I cut out and embossed from some craft metal.







No comments: