Monday 18 May 2009


Its been nine days since I last blogged!!! Where have I been??? Well nowhere really.....have just been snowed under with other things.....but I have been crafting too......50 place card settings, 5 menus and a table planner for a golden wedding anniversary and 10 other commissoned cards (and I didnt take a picture) :(


The challenge from The sugar bowl challenges is a brilliant sketch by Marlene which is to also include buttons. I have used papermania background papers, green cardstock, green bazill cardstock, the wow sentiment is a fabric sticker, Sugar Nellie image coloured with watercolour pencils, metallic domes which is card candy from Craftwork cards - Sherbert pips (these are like brads but with without the backs), the button from my stash and the flower which is a download from edupics.com, with centre watercoloured to match the papers.


1 comment:

Lilian said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the colors you used. You've been one busy gal! That's going to be one great wedding anniversary party. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!