Thursday 4 June 2009

This weeks challenge from Cupcake Craft Challenges is Fairies.

I found this cute little image from Here. I have watercoloured her and added some glamour dust to her wings. The background paper and the bow image has come from Digifree, the flower from my stash, green and pink cardstock, scallop edge scissors and sherbert pips from craftwork cards. I also pierced a trail on the card too.

Green and Pink is starting to be my favourite colours at the moment....so more cards in the making.

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the image and you have created a perfcet card with her, thanks for joining us at ccc hugs pops x x x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jean, love the fairy image you have used, everything on your card works so well together. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the flower looks stunning. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x