Monday 15 June 2009

This weeks challenge from Dare U 2 Digistamp is Chocolate and Orange - hmmm what a delicious combination.

I have chosen to use this beautiful image from Victoria Case - I think she is just stunning with that little bit of an attitude too! I have watercoloured her with pencils.

The papers I have used is orange floral from Dovecrafts Wild Blossoms range, and Doodlebug chocolate truffle. I have added some faux stitching with a white gel pen, the sentiment from Designer Digitals and the ribbon from my stash (Anita's range)

3 comments:

Sandra said...

What a great card. Love the image you have used.She sure has bags of attitude! Great take on the Chocolate Orange theme is perfect. Thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Sandra x

Sandra said...

Hi...gorgeous card,love the VC image you have used and a great take on our theme of chocolate-orange...thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Karen said...

Lovely card and love what you have done with these yummy colours. Thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS
Karen x