Saturday 18 July 2009

Ok I couldn't resist these Popcorn Bear stamps - there are twelve sets on the market (but I bought only four this time:), available from many places but I bought mine from Card Craft as they also did free inland UK postage and I had mine within two days of ordering. I have used the stamps from the I love you set to create the card and the sentiments from the Birthday Cuddles set. I have also bought Party Time and Thanks a bunch.......which I will have a play with shortly. The stamps are all designed to mix and match so the sentiments from the other sets will fit the little posters that the bear is holding.
The papers I have used here came with simply cards and papercrafts issue 57, and for the first time I decided to decorate the inside of the card too - must admit I love this effect so will be doing more of this in the future! I have watercoloured the stamped images and outline the toppers with blue and some black doodling........off to try the other stamps:)








2 comments:

Aina said...

What a cute card :O)

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty I adore the image and the papers go so well, wonderful details. Kim