Wednesday 30 September 2009

Each day aim to blog and fit in craft time among many other things I need to do too......but its just not happening. The kids have been off school again with various illnesses but hopefully they are sorted and back to school as normal now - its amazing how quickly they all become ill once school restarts.
I love this image which is a digi stamp free from Sketching Stamper . I have painted it in watercolours - Derwent Intense colours and added black gems to the centre. The back ground paper is french script by Hot of the Press matted onto cerise cardstock. I have managed to do some stitching around the matted border and the sentiment and it just adds some extra chic to the whole card. The pearl in the corner is from Paper Cellar.

1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

I love that card, I love the pink and black and then the fab pearl and stitch detail and of course the wonderful script paper - perfect.

I'm so glad you liked my make in PE, I haven't seen it yet so it was so nice to hear from you about it!

I do hope the kids are getting better and that you get some crafty time to yourself.
Have a great weekend.
Kim