Sunday 1 November 2009



This weeks challenge from Cupcake Crafts is a sketch. I made this card a few days ago, with the intention of photographing it and then posting it on my blog, but it somehow managed to slip under the piles of christmas fabric I have on the worktop and I forgot about it :( so I am late posting.
This cute little girl is C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies Birgitta, which is a digital image available from All that Scraps. I have watercoloured her and added some silver gel ink to her wings (didnt quite pick it up in the photograph). The background paper came free with Papercraft Essentials Magazine, ribbon from my stash, paper cellar gems, lillac bazzill cardstock, white cardstock which is dry embossed using the ultimate pro from crafters companion, and the sentiment from Designer Digitals.

2 comments:

Liza said...

Such a sweet card and I love your DP. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jean, what a pretty card. Love the cute digi image and the papers are beautiful. Love the embossed panel and the round sentiment. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x