Monday 25 January 2010

I dont usually get to post on a Monday during the day, after all I should be at work....but after the snow comes colds and flu. I have spent the weekend feeling really sorry for myself sniffing, sneezing and coughing (yuck) and this morning my oldest son woke up feeling really under the weather - so its a day at home. However done the cleaning...so a little time to play - well why not? Splendid Stamping (The Greeting Farm) is hosting a relay with free images....but you have to part take to get them - they will be emailed to you. You have until 6pm CST each day to get your entry into the gallery (more details on the Splendid Stamping Blog). I couldnt quite figure what to do with this one, love the image, but a mer male....hmm (cant call him a mermaid). Some bazzill cardstock and two blue tones of cardstock and a little starfish with some embossing on the cardstock soon fixed my dilemma......and I love the result. The sentiment was made using ACME label maker and a little white gel pen for the surf on the waves.

No comments: