Sunday 28 March 2010

I have just typed all of this and it disappeared when I was about to post it!!! The second time around you'll never remember what you typed the first time.......but here goes anyway. This weeks challenge from The Sugar Bowl is to use any sketch from their sketch library. I have used here the sketch from challenge 20. The image is of course from Sugar Nellies Gorgeous girls range - this is Untamed. I have coloured her tanned with black hair as she is going to some one very special of similar colour etc. The background patterned card is from Kanban - bought a large box for a fiver of mixed card at a recent craft show. I have added some paving to the image so my girl isnt standing in mid air. The promarkers I have used for this card are black, red, pear green, cocoa and tan, and a white gel ink pen too. The ribbon is one from Anita range, the red border has been created using paper from Crafters Companion and a punch from Craft Habitat. The brads are from my stash and the flowers have been stamped from Elusive Images butterfly set.

No comments: