Saturday 20 March 2010

I love the sketch from Catch the Bug challenge.
This little cowboy is available from Bugaboo stamps and I have coloured him in with my new promarkers. I have used cinnamon, blush, red, brown, yellow, pear green and China Blue on the image. I gave him a checked shirt with by adding lines with a white gel ink pen! The sentiment has been done on the computer, and was added to the image before printing. The background papers are available from crafters companion, the silver metals are from Mark Richards and a little hand stitching to add to the embellishments.

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

That checked shirt is too cool!!! The whole card is just awesome - I love the stitching, the border, and OF COURSE the cowboy! Thanks so much for participating in Bugaboo Stamps' & Catch the Bug's sketch challenge! We hope to see you back for our next one on 03/27/2010!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Very very cute!! I love the border and coloring! Thanks for joining the Bugaboo challenge!

Tammy Miller said...

great card thanks so much for joining us!!!!