Monday 8 March 2010

So Many Stamps....................sooooooooooo little time! The weeks are flying by and I seem to be getting less time to play with my crafty treasures! I just had £150 worth of craft products which was a competition prize - the gorgeous flower fairies stamps - 6 sets actually and lots of card and paper. These boxes on the left, was inspired by my younger one. He was at home poorly and wanted to make something for two very special people for Valentines (yep I made them weeks ago), so we used the fabulous Lauren Meader
pack a picnic template and boy did we have fun making these - they are easy to use and with the help of a 5 year old fun to make....(if you pretend not to notice your double sided tape stuck to everything but the right thing and your favourite cardstock being chumped to shreds with scissors) The stamped heart and sentiment is from Stamping up!
I have lots of stamps to play with currently.....I have 6 sets of flower fairies, won in a competition, 10 Sugar Nellies from their birthday competition I won last year (I know, I know), and a butterfly set from Elusive images.........think I need to lock myself away for a month and craft, craft, craft!

No comments: