Friday 9 April 2010

Hooray......the weather is on the up which means brighter days and better pictures too!!. This weeks challenge from Cupcake Craft Challenges is to Make your own flowers. I love the colour combination on this card.....and it has been made without any stamping!!! I recently went to a craft fair and though I am not big on peel offs these days, I found these from Little Claire Designs. There are some cute little characters on each sheet and they are so quickly and easy to colour and I am sorry I didnt buy more at the time (will have to order some) - I have used promarkers in cocktail pink, rose pink, cinnamon, lilac and pear green. The back ground floral paper I have found in my stash, raspberry cardstock, ribbon from my stash and the flower I have made using the woodware, small, medium and large daisy punches. The brad is from a range by papermania. The sentiment too is a peel off and came on the sheet with this cute little girl.

1 comment:

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable card, and your flower is fabulous!