Monday 5 September 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho.....its back to work I go!! Summer holidays are finished and its back to work tomorrow.....I really should be sorting out the ironing pile and making sure I get all the bags and kits ready but I could not resist the challenge on Sugar Nellies Facebook Page of Less is More!! Firstly its not an easy task stamping directly onto a card blank (so glad I dont do this everyday - I would hate to think of the waste)!! I had to look through my Sugar Nellies to find the stamp with the least intricate details in the hopes that I would get a clean stamp outline on my card. I won this stamp from Sugar Nellie ages ago (two year plus) and she was still sitting clean and new in her packaging.....and today she was perfect for the task!

I coloured her with promarkers and then outlined a shape around her which I coloured in with a blue promarker.....so she would at least look grounded. A border with a black fineliner and some not so good handwriting completed the look!!




Lemon Cupcakes with white sprinkles and some gold edible glitter!





No comments: