Wednesday 3 October 2012

After a long break, I am building up to a blog post.  I have had a lovely summer off with my family....some scattered baking here and there along with the odd card and tag.  I have met up with friends and family who I haven't seen in a long, long time and its been great to get reconnected with them.  

We went off to see Team GB men at the Olympic football....our first ever football match!  The atmosphere was electric and we were literally sat on the edge of our seats the whole time....and yes Team GB won (on that occasion).  We were interviewed by the BBC Wales reporter and we had our picture (as below) on the BBC Wales news and on the BBC Wales on line page....to add to the excitement!



Scattered baking....here and there ( Shabby Chic cupcakes.....love the colours)


Unusual colours for a wedding cake....but it turned out beautifully....white chocolate and carrot cupcakes!


We spent a few days in London, which we really enjoyed.....(that little head, photo bombing our picture again)......took the boys on the London Eye this time and met up with friends......who we hadn't seen for ten years!


Now its back to school and as the Autumn is now here....dark nights, dark mornings and cold days....I expect I shall be spending many hours in my corner in the kitchen....which I am really looking forward too.

No comments: